The Engle Dentistry Difference: A True Specialty Approach to Your Dental Needs
Board-Certified Periodontist, Two Prosthodontists and General Dentists
My name is Dr. Bradley Engle, a Board-Certified Dental Specialist that focuses on Dental Implants and other related gum therapies. As a Periodontist, I will ensure that your gums are healthy prior to beginning any recommended dental treatment by one of my Prosthodontists (a recognized dental specialty in Crowns, Bridges and General Dentistry). Working with my ALL dental specialty team, Engle Dentistry can provide the highest quality of care with the expertise and knowledge required to provide a positive dental experience.
What makes my offices unique:
- We have Friendly and Professional Staff
- Our Doctors are well-trained and attend many hours of Continuing Education courses every year. This will ensure that you will be provided the best dental options and care.
- Implants are planned and placed by a Board-Certified Dental Specialist (Periodontist). This will help ensure the highest level of long-term treatment success.
- Dentists are on-staff to complete your general and cosmetic dental treatment. This allows our patients to complete all of their dental needs with us.
- Our primary focus is to ensure that both teeth and gums maintain health.
- Our Patients receive the personal cell phone numbers of their treating Doctor. This creates an extra level of security in case you have questions or experience a dental emergency after 5pm and/ or weekends.
- Our dental offices are modern, clean and equiped with proven dental technologies. We like to make ensure that you have a relaxed and overall positive dental experience.
- Complete your dental procedures with Oral and/or IV Conscious Sedation. Our patients enjoy a stress-free option to complete their recommended dental treatment.
- Our hygienists ensure that you receive a thorough cleaning of your teeth. Your appointment will be scheduled for one hour.
I would like to be the first one to welcome you to our practice.
Our current patients are the BEST source of new patient referrals: