Financial Services & Payment
We accept all major credit cards and offer 3rd party financing options.
We do not accept Dental Insurance as a form of payment but will file your dental claims electronically as a courtesy. When necessary, a pre-determination will be electronically filed PRIOR TO beginning any dental treatment. All insurance reimbursements will be sent directly to you.
If you are looking for quality 3rd parties to finance your dental care, we recommend the following providers:
Look and feel your very best with flexible financing. Now you can take advantage of an affordable payment plan that offers:
- A simple application process
- Rates based on amount financed and your credit history
- Low monthly payments
- No upfront fees or payments
To explore your options, visit lendingclub.com/patients today.
Apply Online Below
© 2023 Lending Club Patient Solutions products and services. Payment plans made by issuing bank partners.
Apply Online Below
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card designed for your health and wellness needs. It's a way to cover the costs of your dental procedures but allows you to make convenient monthly payments. CareCredit is accepted at over 250,000 providers nationwide
CareCredit is like a credit card but has No Interest payment options. CareCredit makes it easy to apply with a simple one page application and can provide immediate approval online.
CareCredit offers Special Financing and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs, and no-prepayment penalties.
CareCredit and Engle Dentistry offers two types of promotional financing options:
1) No Interest if Paid in Full Within 6 and 12 months* on qualifying purchases made with your CareCredit credit card account. Interest will be charged to your account starting from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. Minimum monthly payments are required but with no prepayment penalty is applied to balances paid off prior to end of the promotional period.
2) Fixed monthly payment amounts based on repayment over 24, 36, 48 or 60 month periods. Purchases of $1000 or more are eligible for a 24, 36 or 48 month offer and purchases of $2500 or more can be eligible for a 60 month offer.